Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

...........

words have also left me all alone tonight...
I do not know what it is that i really fight..
only tears i own...they are with me...
they take away a little pain.....i can no longer see...
i know it so well...this pain that pains..
i have heard the thundering skies...mercilessly it rains...
let me fly high...never ever to return...
let me not think,yearn...dream or discern...
let me be all alone....wandering without a destination..
without direction or judgement..let me own the thoughless definition..
i will not surrender ..i will rather in arrogance meet..
the darkness that grows within....my inner defeat...
nothing more to write...no words to express..
no more pain to hide ...no anguish to supress..
i have met and known them all...pain...darkness and fears...
i have seen how reality dissolves dreams...in those incessant tears...
i plead you to send them all away...for a while let me rest...
this fear that kills my dreams....this is my submission to its conquest....